Skipper’s Smokehouse Catering
Skipper’s Smokehouse’s catering is run by Vicky Dodds, who has been on staff since 1980. Having a party? At your place or ours, from casual to elegant, we can handle anything. Vicky will assist you in developing a delicious menu your guests will love.
Skipper’s is proud to offer delicious “Floribbean” cuisine including alligator, conch, oysters, jerk chicken, Johnny cakes, tropical fruit salsas, ceviche, sushi, wahoo, tuna, oysters and more.
From upscale full-service catering (Tom White, Skipper’s owner, is a notary public and occasionally performs weddings for our customers) to casual parties on our 1500 square foot pole barn outside in the “Skipperdome,” we do it all.
We also operate a licensed talent agency to provide top quality entertainment including live blues, jazz, reggae, Calypso, steel drums, Polynesian fire/knife dancers, Latin, zydeco, rockabilly, variety, DJs, clowns, magicians, face painters, props and roaming entertainers.
Contact us for your next corporate event, wedding, luncheon, picnic, or private gathering. For more information or to book catering, call Vicky at 813-977-6474 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skipper’s includes all condiments, disposable plates, napkins and utensils needed for your menu. Rental of china or flatware is additional.
- Prices are plus tax (7.00 %), service ($ 75.00 per server on-premise, $100.00 per server off-premise) and gratuity (20 % of food and beverage total).
- On-premise catering requires a music surcharge if there is a band playing.
- Simple delivery is $35.00 in Tampa, Lutz, Land-o-Lakes or New Tampa. More if outside of Hillsborough County.
- Beverages are additional. Please call for pricing and more information.
We have numerous party tray options available. From appetizers to desserts, we have you covered!
Please call for quantities and prices.